A short video about the Welsh Government's long-term approach to achieving a million Welsh speakers by 2050.
Fideo byr ynghylch nod hirdymor Llywodraeth Cymru o gyrraedd y targed o filiwn o siaradwyr Cymraeg erbyn 2050.
- Category: Guias de politicas
- Thematic area: Revitalization
- Call topics: Mainstreaming across national development plans and language policies
- Major objective: Deliver capacities to take concrete actions and measures to support, access and promote indigenous languages
- Area of intervention: Creation of favourable conditions for knowledge-sharing and dissemination of good practices with regard to indigenous languages