Translation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, declarative document adopted by the General Assembly of the United Nations in its Resolution 217 A (III), December 10, 1948 in Paris; where the human rights considered basic are collected in their 30 articles, starting with the letter of San Francisco (June 26, 1945). Translated to the otomí-hñahñú of Santiago Mexquitilán, Querétaro by Pawo Wróbel.
- Category: Aboriginal Languages
- Thematic area: Human/Indigenous Rights
- Call topics: Humanitarian affairs and peace-building strategies during and post-conflict
- Major objective: Thematic areas: Promotion
- Area of intervention: Integration of indigenous languages into standard-setting