documento | Native languages in the Republic of Angola, taking the initiative at schools could actively contribute to a formal language integration and preservation policy.
- Category: Aboriginal language
- Thematic area: Cultural and Linguistic Continuity
- Call topics: Mainstreaming across national development plans and language policies
- Major objective: Target steps to improve quiality of life, enhance international cooperation and reaffirm cultural linguistic continuity
- Area of intervention: Creation of favourable conditions for knowledge-sharing and dissemination of good practices with regard to indigenous languages