documento | Neapolitan Language
Neapolitan Language as a world heritage.
History and problems of millenary world heritage.
The troubles of Neapolitan mother-tongue children in Italy
The social representation of a cultural community.
- Category: Academic publication
- Thematic area: Cultural and Linguistic Continuity
- Call topics: Intergenerational transmission
- Major objective: Focus attention on the critical risks confronting indigenous languages
- Area of intervention: Creation of favourable conditions for knowledge-sharing and dissemination of good practices with regard to indigenous languages