enlace | SPIKIT
SPIKIT is an amazing languages app where users can learn any language (selection between African and Australian) they want to speak. This app contains 4 Levels: First level is to select the country which then leads to next other 3 stages. Second level leads to learning phase where users can learn easily through audio and pictures. Third level is to drag and drop; here user can gain knowledge by practicing this stage. The last level is to match the quiz along with a spelling task where they are able to touch the vowels and consonants. There are 6 categories in each language.
It is on iTunes (iOS devices) and Google Playstore (Android devices)
- Category: Material didáctico
- Thematic area: Cultural and Linguistic Continuity
- Call topics: Environmental and language activism
- Major objective: Deliver capacities to take concrete actions and measures to support, access and promote indigenous languages
- Area of intervention: Creation of favourable conditions for knowledge-sharing and dissemination of good practices with regard to indigenous languages