enlace | Word Up
Word Up shares the diverse languages of black Australia from Anmatyerre to Arrernte, from Bidjara to Bundjalung, from Nyungar to Ngaanyatjarra, from Yankunytjatjara to Yorta Yorta—one word at a time.
- Category: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander languages
- Thematic area: Language learning and teaching
- Call topics: Environmental and language activism
- Major objective: Thematic areas: Promotion
- Area of intervention: Integration of indigenous languages into standard-setting