enlace | Yup’ik vocabulary flashcards
To celebrate the 2019 International Year of Indigenous Languages, Linguacious® has partnered with the Anchorage school district in Alaska and with members of the Yup'ik community to develop the Linguacious® Learn Yup'ik vocabulary flashcards. These will be released by summer 2019 and will allow kids and adults to practice all four skills (reading, writing, listening, speaking) through fun and social physical flashcard games, as well as listen to each word pronounced by a native speaker of Central Yup'ik. Simply scan the card with the Linguacious® app to hear the pronunciation. Developed by PhD linguistics.
- Category: Material didáctico
- Thematic area: Language learning and teaching
- Call topics: Technology and e-economy (e.g. language technology)
- Major objective: Deliver capacities to take concrete actions and measures to support, access and promote indigenous languages
- Area of intervention: Growth and development through elaboration of new knowledge