LingvFest’2019, an event organised under the patronage of Slovak Commission for UNESCO aims at creating opportunity to celebrate diverse languages and cultures! Its main goal is to bring innovation in language education, support multilingualism in Europe and raise interest in preserving indigenous and other minority languages.
During the festival, several politically-oriented debates on multilingualism, language equality and indigenous languages led by professional scholars in the are will be lead so as to spark interest in the endangered state of hudreds of languages in today’s world.
Moreover, it presents diverse foreign languages and cultures, deepens people’s interest in foreign languages and motivates them, presents effective ways of teaching, new methods and applications. Last but not least, it provides space for further cooperation among various institutions.
It is a free-entry event open for wide public where visitors can:
- Breathe languages with every step
- Attend language lessons, talks and workshops, there is a wide variety of those already prepared and still growing
- Meet those with similar interests, discuss various topics
- Participate in a rich cultural program
- Win interesting prizes in a tombola